Using recent events in Colombia as a case study, this session will highlight innovative techniques being utilized in Colombia’s peacebuilding process. With expert facilitators, participants will delve into the four-steps of peacebuilding (prevention → management → aftermath → rebuilding) and learn about innovative peacebuilding techniques Colombia has employed in these steps. Which are proving successful? Which are failing or have failed? Why?
The session will explore the following questions:
- How has innovation played a part in Colombia’s peace process?
- What is Colombia doing differently than other countries to successfully advance its peacebuilding efforts?
- What is the role of Colombian civil society in promoting peace?
- What is the role of entrepreneurship and Colombia’s private sector in promoting peace?
- What are examples of partnerships being utilized to effectively promote peace?
- How are these innovations applicable to other countries in conflict?
Click here to register.